

Wow, I can't believe my precious Marlie is one!! Last year on this very day Marlie Ann Price was welcomed into the world. Nashville had record highs during the month of August, reaching 105+ every day. I was ready for our baby girl to arrive. I had been in labor 2 days so they finally gave me pitosin to speed up the process. After I got to 4 centimeters, Marlie's placenta ruptured and both out heart rates dropped dramatically. I was rushed to the OR and had an emergency c-section. It was a very traumatic and long day but I would do it all over again.
We LOVE our baby girl so much and can't imagine our life without her. She brings so much joy to us. Just the other night, James and I were watching TV, after getting Marlie to bed. He looked at me and said he wished Marlie could stay up later so he could keep playing with her. She's so much fun. She's walking everywhere and talking constantly!! She says 20+ words......dog, hello, hi, bye bye, yellow, uh-oh, woah, ouch, momma, dadda, jack jack (our neighbors dog), yum, to name a few. She can say the sounds that a cow, pig, sheep, dog, cat, and deer make. Enough babbling.......We love our Marlie and had a great birthday celebration with her.



No comments:
Post a Comment