Sunday, August 3, 2008

Marlie's 1st County Fair

Ready to pick fruits/veggies
Checking out the corn
Picking apples
Picking tomatoes, peppers, & potatoes
Carrying the produce to the market
Taking the money to get animal crackersLooking at the Pigmy Goats with Liz


The Williamson County Fair started this weekend. We had gone the past 3 years on the opening Sunday evening so we thought we'd continue the tradition with Marlie. Last year I was 2 weeks to my due date and it was 105 degrees the day we went. Looking back, I'm not sure why we went and how I survived it. This year was perfect weather. We went with our neighbors, Brian & Liz, and had a great time. Marlie got to go through the little market they have set up for kids. They wear an apron, carry a basket, and pick produce to take to the market and sell. They then get money to go buy a snack at the store. Marlie got animal crackers and loved them!! She loved the sheep and kept crying, "baaaa-aaaa" when we walked away from the. James and I loved the corn dogs, fresh cut fries, and of course the funnel cakes!!

No comments: