Sunday, August 17, 2008

Marlie's 1st Birthday Party









We celebrated Marlie's 1st birthday tonight. She LOVES nemo or "numno" as she calls him so we had a nemo themed party. She was very excited to see nemo all over our house! We had about 25 people which was just perfect. Our families, a few neighbors, and some work friends helped us celebrate. I'm addicted to making pillowcase dresses so I made her a dress with matching shorts to wear at her party. After dinner we opened presents which she also loved. James and I ended up opening most of them for her but she loved playing with all her new toys. Then came the cake.......she was a mess!! We had to take the high chair outside and hose it down to get all the icing off. I wrapped Marlie in a towel and carried her straight to the bathtub. She had a great 1st birthday!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I could have been there to witness all that...I think it's safe to say she likes cake :) Love the dress you made too...adorable!