Friday, August 1, 2008

Kitchen Cleaning

Pushing the drawers around
Not sure how to push 2 of them around
Putting root beer into the drawers
Loves freezing cold things
No hands


So, i decided to clean the kitchen today. Marlie was taking a nap when I started it but ended up not sleeping as long as she usually does. After I fed her lunch I decided to go ahead and clean the refrigerator and freezer. I put a bunch of toys in the dining room to keep Marlie occupied but she was more interested in what I was doing. She pulled water bottles out of the fridge for me and continued closing the door every time I walked away. I pulled the produce drawers out to clean and Marlie loved them. She pushed them around the kitchen floor and was very entertained. She then played with her frozen teething rings while I cleaned the freezer. It ended up being a very productive time.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

What a good little helper!