Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Becky & Pratt are Married

As usual, I’m way behind on this blog thing.  Becky and Pratt (Mike) got married on January 22, 2011.  It couldn’t have been a more perfect day.  We got a little bit of a snow a few days before which made for a beautiful winter wedding.  The ceremony and reception were held downtown at Houston Station.  The building is absolutely gorgeous!  I had a lot of family members in the wedding party which made it even more special.  Becky is James’ sister and we were so anxious to “officially” welcome Pratt into the family.  The maid of honor was James’ other sister, Katie and my sister, Erika was one of the bridesmaids.  James and our brother in-law, Clint, were groomsmen and Marlie & Lyla were the adorable flower girls.  My parents were able to come to town for this celebration along with a lot of the Price extended family.  We all had such a wonderful time and were so blessed to be able to share in the important day.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could but the professional photos are so amazing!  Becky just sent me a copy of all the photos on cd and I am in the process of narrowing down the 800+ to make into a photo book and print to frame.  I have around 190 of them posted on my picasa photo link for you to look at.  I am also including some of my favorites on this blog.  Enjoy!

0009_pratt_1101220020_pratt_1101220026_pratt_1101220030_pratt_1101220037_pratt_1101220047_pratt_1101220064_pratt_1101220065_pratt_1101220070_pratt_1101220072_pratt_1101220077_pratt_1101220082_pratt_1101220089_pratt_1101220100_pratt_1101220102_pratt_1101220110_pratt_1101220115_pratt_1101220278_pratt_1101220280_pratt_1101220283_pratt_1101220292_pratt_1101220303_pratt_1101220310_pratt_1101220314_pratt_1101220430_pratt_1101220455_pratt_1101220527_pratt_1101220531_pratt_1101220553_pratt_1101220566_pratt_1101220670_pratt_110122

https://picasaweb.google.com/penelopepinky/BeckyPrattSWedding#  (my photos)

https://picasaweb.google.com/penelopepinky/FavoritePrattWeddingPhotos# (professional photos)

No comments: