Ok, so i'm doing the same theme for our new baby girl's room too! that nature theme room from Pottery Barn and we're painting the room a little greet too. I love the tree painted on the wall! Did you do that?! That's too funny that we have the same room stuff. BTW, Target has the nature stuff too. Hope you're feeling ok!
I actually didn't originally plan the nature theme! I got the polka dot bedding at target and after the room was done I found the tree decals at target and decided to incorporate it into the room. I haven't seen the pottery barn stuff so I'll have to check it out. Anxious to see how yours turns out:)
thanks, amy! it's from the love & nature bedding collection at target. i was just browsing one day and saw the owl pillow and then the wall decals and had to have them. you can look at it online....it's all so cute!
8 comments:
Ok, so i'm doing the same theme for our new baby girl's room too! that nature theme room from Pottery Barn and we're painting the room a little greet too. I love the tree painted on the wall! Did you do that?! That's too funny that we have the same room stuff. BTW, Target has the nature stuff too. Hope you're feeling ok!
correction above... "light green" sorry :)
I actually didn't originally plan the nature theme! I got the polka dot bedding at target and after the room was done I found the tree decals at target and decided to incorporate it into the room. I haven't seen the pottery barn stuff so I'll have to check it out. Anxious to see how yours turns out:)
Love the owls! I want to get owl sheets and an owl stuffed animal like what you have for Emma's room. Looks great Sarah!
Amy
thanks, amy! it's from the love & nature bedding collection at target. i was just browsing one day and saw the owl pillow and then the wall decals and had to have them. you can look at it online....it's all so cute!
Love their rooms!!! I'll have to check out Target!
thanks, candie! target has great stuff and i actually got marlie's quilt at tjmaxx. love it there too:)
Post a Comment