Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Hate Vertigo

So, i've been battling this vertigo thing for a week now. I've been to my family doctor twice and received the following medications: Valium, Zithromax, Meclizine, and even given a Cortizone shot. Why all these meds? I'm wondering the same thing!! None of them have seemed to do anything but make me tired and you know I can't be tired while taking care of a 13 month old!! Today, I went to see an Ear Nose Throat Specialist and got no answers. He checked my ears again........did a hearing test which I of course passed.......and told me now I need an ENG screening. I have no idea what this screening is but they can't fit me in until October 13. I hope and pray I'm not still feeling this way by then. I'm taking care of Marlie, by myself, every day while constantly being dizzy. This has been a very tough week so please pray that this Vertigo goes away sooner than later!!

No comments: