Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Love Shutterfly

My husband tells me all the time that we should buy stock in Shutterfly because I am always buying something from there.  When I recently saw the promotion for bloggers to earn free holiday cards I immediately decided to sign up for it.  This is my 8th year ordering Christmas cards from Shutterfly.  They have a great variety to choose from, arrive within a few days of ordering them, and are very nice quality.  My absolute favorite Christmas card was one that we used 3 years ago.  We were at my parents home in PA for Thanksgiving and got a huge blizzard.  We took our Christmas card picture in the snow.  Our sweet little girl was 15 months old and very excited about the snow.  We found the perfect photo card to go with it.  Sadly, it’s discontinued this year but I still wanted to share it.  This is our absolute favorite card to date!!

xmas picture

I’m not sure the style we will be using this year because we haven’t taken our photo yet.  We are hoping for some snow in the next few days while we are still in PA.  I’m very anxious to get started on my cards for this year.  It will be our first Christmas card with our family of four!

Some of my favorite products are:

Photo Books     http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

Christmas Cards     http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Calendars     http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Prints     http://www.shutterfly.com/prints/prints

Annual Print Plan     http://www.shutterfly.com/prints/annual-print-plan

Birth Announcements     http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/baby-cards-stationery

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

That was one of my favorites of yours too! LOVE Shutterfly!