Absolutely love these! & love the blog layout too :)
These pictures are incredible!!! I love all of them! The girls are models, legit. I love their outfits, the scene, and their reactions to each other. Be ready for a phone call from Baby Gap!!! They need to be on tv! Cute little boogers, love them!
Looks like I need to get into blogging! an Ebel blog maybe? We dont exactly have a lot to blog about...so it may be interesting....
Adorable!!
thanks, girls! and yes, katie you should join the blogging world:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Absolutely love these! & love the blog layout too :)
These pictures are incredible!!! I love all of them! The girls are models, legit. I love their outfits, the scene, and their reactions to each other. Be ready for a phone call from Baby Gap!!! They need to be on tv! Cute little boogers, love them!
Looks like I need to get into blogging! an Ebel blog maybe? We dont exactly have a lot to blog about...so it may be interesting....
Adorable!!
thanks, girls! and yes, katie you should join the blogging world:)
Post a Comment