Here’s a short rundown of what’s been going on in the Price household:
~ Lyla is 1 month old and weighs a little over 8 lbs. now.
~ Marlie is officially potty trained and we are so proud of her.
~ I have started working out again and am very sore but it feels good to be able to exercise.
~ Marlie still LOVES lyla which is a huge blessing.
~ Lyla sleeps 4-5 hours, at night, between each feeding.
~ It is starting to get warmer in Nashville. Spring is right around the corner.
~ We were not suppose to go to PA to visit all of my family until Memorial Day but are now going at the end of March. My dad will be in Louisville until March 27 so Marlie, Lyla, and I are hitching a ride home with him on the 28th. (Thanks to James for suggesting it!!) It’ll be a short trip as we are driving back on April 1 for Easter but a much needed trip. I’m very anxious for my family to meet Lyla but not so excited about all the snow they still have. Marlie will love it though:)
~ Annie & Erika left early this morning for St. Eustatious (island in the Caribbean). They are on a mission trip that Erika and her roommate are leading for the 3rd year in a row. Pray that they have a safe and very rewarding trip.
~ I will leave you with a picture of my sweet girls!!
2 comments:
You have such a cute family! Your girls are darling! Have a great time in PA!!! I wish I could visit more often! Glad you are recovering fast from everything!
thanks, sheena!!
Post a Comment