Friday, September 25, 2009

Girls:)

We found out yesterday that Marlie will be having a baby sister in February!!  We are very excited about having another girl although, James was a little disappointed at first.  We both had a feeling that this one was another girl so I think he was prepared! 

I’m hoping that this little girl is very small and petite so that Marlie’s mound of 0-3 month summer clothes will still fit her when it gets warm here.  Remember that Marlie was born the summer it was in the 100s all of August!!  So, we have a lot of summer clothes for her.  I am actually going shopping today
(great sales at carters and old navy) to start buying some warm small clothes as they are predicting a cold winter here. 

We got a GREAT report on both the baby and I yesterday.  She is very healthy and right on track for the due date on February 20th.  I am also doing great and am very healthy as well.  I’ve only gained 10 lbs. so far and am barely showing.  I looked at pictures when i was 19-20 weeks with Marlie and was much bigger.  I guess I’m so busy lugging all 30 lbs. of Marlie around and constantly cleaning, etc that I haven’t put on the weight this time around. 

Tomorrow we are going to dive into the job of clearing out the guest room!!!  It has become a storage room as well so it’s a big project to undertake.  We are hoping to paint the nursery by the end of  October since we only have 2 weekends free in the months of Nov and Dec.  Don’t want to wait until January!

2 comments:

awalton said...

Yay... congratulations on the girl! At least you have everything you need for a girl. Isn't it funny to think of having another baby of the same sex but one that you know will be totally different than Marlie? We're expecting another one too... due April 18th! We'll find out boy/girl when it's time too. Hope you continue feeling well.

The Price's said...

thanks, amanda!! i'm so glad marlie will always have a best friend. i don't know what i would do without my 2 sisters!! congrats on the new addition. i heard but haven't sent you a message yet. we've been so busy. hope you all are well!!