I can’t believe that my little Marlie is already 2! It was 26 degrees cooler today than it was on the day Marlie was born. It was 106 that day. We kicked off her birthday by eating lunch at O’charley’s with Daddy & Aunt Becky. Marlie really enjoyed going to Daddy’s work but cried the entire 35 minutes home. She did not want him to go back to work. She wanted him to stay in her car. When Daddy got home from work we ate a lasagna birthday dinner, opened presents, sang happy birthday, and ate birthday cake!! I think Marlie had a GREAT day. She said all day that it was her birthday and that she was 2.
We are having her birthday party on Sunday. It is a Little Einsteins theme but you can’t find much to decorate so I’ve been making decorations all month. We should have around 30 people here to help celebrate so I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun!!
Here are some pictures to recap the past 2 years.![]()
![]()
Here are some pictures from our birthday celebration tonight!
Marlie showing off her birthday shirt and balloon. Marlie very excited about her new pjs…….ready to put them on:)
Playing with her Little Einsteins magnetic book. Marlie’s own laptop:)
Pretty excited about her birthday cake and candles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment