Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Playdate with Elliott, Emerson, & Ben

Big bro, Elliott, holding Emerson
Watching Emerson get her diaper changed
Marlie telling Elliott that her team is better!
Team Rivals!
Ben's adorable smile
Trying to get a picture of the 3

Marlie rocking Emerson back to sleep

For those of you that don't know Jocelyn & Gretchen here's a little background info. Jocelyn & Gretchen taught together and then when Shayne Elementary opened they got recruited to go there and that's how we met. Gretchen & I taught kindergarten and Jocelyn taught 3rd. Gretchen & I were pregnant at the same time and had fun comparing notes every day. I was due on August 21 and she wasn't due until the middle of September. I guess Marlie & Elliott were anxious to meet each other because they were both born on August 18. Marlie arrived around 1pm and Elliott later that evening. Gretchen just gave birth to Emerson Lynn on October 30 and definitely has her hands full!! Marlie loves baby Emerson. Jocelyn had Ben 9 months ago and Marlie just loves him too!!

We love our play dates and have decided we need to do them at least once a month if not more, haha!!

No comments: