Friday, July 25, 2008
UT Picnic
Lipscomb hosts the UT Picnic every summer and James and I have been going for several years. This year was AWESOME!! Marlie not only got to meet Pat Summit but Pat held her. We waited in line for over 30 minutes and by the time we got to Pat Marlie wanted to get down so she wasn't very happy. She immediately started crying and Pat said she's try to calm her down so we could get a picture. Marlie liked her Sharpie marker and we were able to get a pretty good picture. WOW.......Marlie got her picture with THE Pat Summit!!!! Phil Fulmer also held Marlie and we got a really cute picture of them. Phil had a huge grin and it looks like Marlie was laughing. We had a great time this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love, love, love the blog!! I thought about commenting on each post but decided to just go with the most recent :) I miss you guys so much already and wish I had Marlie here to scoop up and hold! Looks like the picnic was lots of fun. Hope you all have found some time to relax this weekend.
Yeah! I'm glad you're ablogger now! I love the UT at Lipscom pix! Congrats on geting to stay at home-I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment